[Create Account to See Your Discount Pricing]
1% Sunscreen / Solar Shade
4DP Series - close up image (not same scale as 3N1 above):
3% Sunscreen / Solar Shade
3% 4N Series - close up images (not same scale as 3N3 above)
5% 4TW Series - close up images:
Click here to learn how to measure window size
Sunscreen / Solar shades are great options for applications where the need for outside view and UV protection is required at the same time. They come in choice of openness factor of 1% and 3% (indicating the % of fabric area with perforations) Shades block between 95% to 99% of UV rays depending on openness factor chosen. Please note that at night with interior lights on, people outside will be able to see inside. If night time privacy is required, please use a roller shade or other shade solutions.
Our Sunscreen / Solar shade solution comes complete with headrail cassette by default. Unbeatable prices, great quality!
Two options for Headrail Cassette Shape:
Two options for Headrail Cassette Valance:
- Default (H): Fabric covered cassette valance.
- Optional (L) (price -5%): Colour coordinated painted metal cassette valance.
For Default cassette valance choice, there are 2 headrail cassette sizes which depends on Height specified.
- Small headrail cassette(for product height 60 inches or less): CURVED: Depth = 2-3/4", Height = 2-1/2" | SQUARE: Depth = 2-5/8", Height = 2-3/4"
- Regular headrail cassette: CURVED: Depth = 3-3/8", Height = 2-7/8" | SQUARE: Depth = 3-1/8", Height = 3-1/8"
Custom made to size:
- Width: min. = 10" (25.4cm), max. = 90" (229cm)
- Height: min = 10" (25.4cm), max. = 120" (305cm)
- Default: Manual Cord
- Motorized - Rechargeable Battery
- Motorized - Plug-In
- Motorized - Hardwired
NOTE: Motorization - we have 3 different options depending on application needs. Our Motorization and Smart Home Automation Expert can give you advice. We use industry leading Somfy motors with a 5 year manufacturer warranty.
Composition: Fabric = PVC 75% to 80% Polyester 20% to 25%, Metal = Aluminium
Super High density: 445g to 638g/sqm (+/-5%. Industrial grade)
Thickness: 0.57 to 1mm (+/-5%. Super Strong)
- Online prices may not be same as in-store prices.
- for larger sizes and specialty options not listed online call us directly at 905-604-1222.