Beyond DPI, one must consider the material quality of the roller its printed on. We only use high quality, high density polyester. Cheap fabric has a lot of “bleeding” when the colour ink lands on it. Cheap plastic rollers have problem with ink retention leading to white spots.
Option A: Customer supplies images.
Option B: We provide graphic design service. $75 extra charge
Streamlined process for quick turnaround:
1) You upload your graphic files to our Dropbox folder - can be PDF, JPEG or AI format in high resolution
2) We review the graphic files to make sure it suitable for print.
3) We create a proof file for your approval/sign off
4) We begin the printing process
- Printing Process: Advance UV Printing - best colour accuracy and resist fading.
- Material: 100% Polyester - will not crack like the cheap plastic material roller shades
- Density: 205g/sq meter (+/-5%) - high density for better printing surface.
- Thickness: 0.31mm (+/-5%) - thicker then normal shades. More stable.
- Roller shade comes complete with colour coordinating headrail cassette.
- Default: Manual Cord
- Motorized - Rechargeable Battery
- Motorized - Plug-In
- Motorized - Hardwired
NOTE: Motorization - we have 3 different options depending on application needs. Our Motorization and Smart Home Automation Expert can give you advice. We use industry leading Somfy motors with a 5 year manufacturer warranty.