[Create Account to See Your Discount Pricing]
Why Eclipse Shutters?
- Advance UltraSatin finish has the appearance of painted wood and is less reflective than high-sheen louver finishes.
- Durable Polyresin 3 compound features UV stabilizers so louvers are virtually indestructible.
- Three louver sizes fit virtually any size window providing standard to expansive view-through.
- Low maintenance, waterproof shutters are easy to clean and safe to use in residential and commercial applications; meets (NFPA701) National Fire Cord Standards
- Available with multiple frame styles to fit nearly any inside or outside mount window application.
- Insulation properties help save on heating and cooling bills
- GreenGuard Gold Certified for healthier peace of mind.
- 25-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Tilt options include:
Tilt Bar - Tilt bar and connecting method enable louvers to be opened or closed in both directions, eliminating unsightly gears or staples which can rust or break. Durable connectors never need replacing.
Ultra Clearview - Hidden tilt system attached to the hinge side of the louvers at the rear of each panel. Provides an unobstructed view and appearance from the front.
Ultra Close - Hidden gear system reduces depth requirements. Improve uniform closure.
Off-Set Tilt - Tilt bar is mounted on the side instead of center, either on front or back of the louvers for less obstructed view-through.
Split Tilt - features a separate tilt bar for the top and bottom louvers, offering maximum light and privacy control.
Infinite Choices - choose from common configurations like standard, bi-fold, by-pass track. Other speciality configurations include cafe style, French door, specialty shapes, plus corner and bay windows.
Material - Durable Polyresin 3 compound is fire retardant and features UV stabilizers so louvers won't warp, shrink, chip, peel, or fade. UltraSatin finish offers the look of a premium painted shutter.
Panel Lock with Roller - A spring-loaded plunger acts as a ball catch to hold the panels in closed position. Eliminate the need for magnets
Louver Caps - Patented seamless caps eliminate the seam between the louver body and end cap for sleek, modern look.
Light Block & Interlock - Exclusive feature covers unwanted light gaps between panels and provides a superior seal for enhance insulation.
Easy Installation - All frames are pre-drilled and feature two-part hinges that ore pre-installed.
Made in Canada - Quality-crafted and built to operate and look as luxurious as the day they were installed.
In order to price out a job, we need not only window sizes, we need to determine the panel configuration and framing requirements. Our installation team are manufacturer approved.
Contact Trendy Blinds at 1-905-604-1222 to discuss your Window Shutters needs further.