Damask Blackout Roller is part of our designer series top-quality roller shade complete with headrail cassette by default. The blackout fabric has the popular and timeless damask pattern and provides full privacy and blocks light. Designer look without th
|Availability:||Custom made to order|
Roller shades are great options for applications where minimalism in design and bulkiness is desired for a window covering solution. Simply pull continuous loop cord to roll shade up or down and stop at any height you desire. Fabrics available in semi-sheer, semi-opaque, room darkening and blackout choices. Shades block up to 99% of UV rays when closed.
Damask Blackout Roller is part of our designer series top-quality roller shade complete with headrail cassette by default. The blackout fabric has the popular and timeless damask pattern and provides full privacy and blocks light. Designer look without the designer price!
Two options for Headrail Cassette Valance:
- Default: Fabric covered cassette valance.
- Optional (price -5%): Colour coordinated painted metal cassette valance.
For Default cassette valance choice, there are 2 headrail cassette sizes which depends on Height specified.
- Small headrail cassette: Depth = 2-3/4", Height = 2-1/2" (for product height 78 inches or less)
- Regular headrail cassette: Depth = 3-3/8", Height = 2-7/8"
Custom made to size:
- Default: Manual Cord
- Motorized - Rechargeable Battery
- Motorized - Plug-In
- Motorized - Hardwired
NOTE: Motorization - we have 3 different options depending on application needs. Our Motorization and Smart Home Automation Expert can give you advice. We use industry leading Somfy motors with a 5 year manufacturer warranty.
Composition: Fabric = Polyester 100%, Metal = Aluminium
High density: 210g/sqm (+/-5%. Excellent visual privacy)
Thickness: 0.30mm (+/-5%. Strong and good light blocking abilities)
- Online prices may not be same as in-store prices.
- larger sizes and specialty options not listed online are available for in-store, full-service customers only.
Note: still will have light gaps on either side of roller shades.