[Create Account to See Your Discount Pricing]
Click here to learn how to measure window size
Combi blinds/shades, also known as zebra shades, uses dual layers of horizontal fabric segments alternating between sheer and semi-opaque or opaque fabrics. Shade can be set to open where vanes between the two layers are aligned or closed to cover the sheer portion. Or they can be complete rolled up into the headrail. Provide view-through and visual privacy. Shades block up to 99% of UV rays when closed.
Combi Bailey alternates between sheer and horizontal silky two-tone look 3” tall semi-opaque fabric in a wide range of colour choices (popular colours shown online). Unbeatable prices, great quality!
Combi Bailey finishes matches directly with the Milwaukee Roller.
Two options for Headrail Cassette Valance:
- Default (H): Fabric covered cassette valance.
- Optional (price -5%): Colour coordinated painted metal cassette valance.
For Default cassette valance choice, there are 2 headrail cassette sizes which depends on Height specified.
- Small headrail cassette(for product height 60 inches or less). Depth = 2-5/8", Height = 2-3/4"
- Regular headrail cassette: Depth = 3-1/8", Height = 3-1/8"
Custom made to size:
- Width: min. = 10" (25.4cm), max. = 90" (229cm)
- Height: min = 10" (25.4cm), max. = 108" (274cm)
- Default: Manual Cord
- Motorized - Rechargeable Battery
- Motorized - Plug-In
- Motorized - Hardwired
NOTE: Motorization - we have 3 different options depending on application needs. Our Motorization and Smart Home Automation Expert can give you advice. We use industry leading Somfy motors with a 5 year manufacturer warranty.
Composition: Fabric = Polyester 100%, Metal = Aluminium
High density: 90g/sqm (+/-5%. Excellent visual privacy)
Thickness: 0.30mm (+/-5%. Strong and excellent light filtering abilities)
Repeat: Solid 100mm (4")/ Sheer 70mm (2.75”)
- Online prices may not be same as in-store prices.
- larger sizes and specialty options not listed online are available for in-store, full-service customers only.